Privacy is important.
We are well aware that privacy has become a major challenge and our sincere desire is that you are happy with your communication with us, and that it is important to know that we value your personal data and that we make every effort to protect them.
This document will acquaint you with the ways in which we treat personal information, the purpose of this treatment and benefits for you. We will inform you of your rights and the ways you can contact us.
If you are under 14 years, please wait a little longer before contacting us or seek help from a parent or guardian!
Without their consent we can not collect and use your personal data.
What data do we collect?
- The personal data you provide to us when creating an individual account, making purchases, using our websites, contacting us, providing feedback, filling out forms, sending e-mails, phoning, sharing content on our sites
- The data we create: the information we have from our online store automatically collected information when you sign in to some of our websites or apps(например, (IP address, device ID, browser you use, or how you interact with our sites before or after you have created your profile, if you have this option).
You will find more information about these technologies in our, “Cookies Policy”.
- Data collected from other legitimate sources such as: our partners in organizing promotions; different public sources; data obtained from your interaction with our ads, and your personal data that is part of your social networking account and which you have voluntarily provided to us.
Why do we process your personal data?
We process your personal data so that we can communicate with you, execute your orders placed in our online store, answer your questions and provide you with information about our products.
We process your personal data to fulfill our obligations under the law so that we can sell or transfer a part of our business, manage our systems and finances more effectively, and conduct investigations and exercise our legitimate rights.
We associate your personal data obtained from different sources so that we can better understand your needs and improve and personalize our services and communication to you and deliver you better services and greater experience with us.
Who has access to your personal information and why?
We have limited the disclosure of your personal data to others, but we are required to disclose it in certain cases and in particular to:
- Relevant state and local authorities when required by law or in the exercise of our legitimate business interests.
- Third parties engaged by us in providing a Service, such as administering websites, apps, and other services to us (such as managing functionality, creating a program or conducting promotions) by taking the necessary steps to ensure adequate level of protection.
Do we provide personal data to others?
We may need to transfer your personal data outside of your country (including in countries outside the European Economic Area) for the purposes set out in this policy. When transferring your data to other countries, we take all necessary measures to comply with the applicable laws.
What are your rights regarding your personal data?
Each time we provide personal information, we will explain the reason why we need them and the way we use them.
If you choose not to provide us with personal information, we may limit the services we are able to offer you.
For example, if you refuse to provide your name or your email address, we will not be able to deliver the products you ordered.
If you choose to share your personal information with us, you will be entitled to: (i) of access to information (ie, check the data we have for you and get a copy of this data), (ii) to request changes to them, or (iii)to ask us to destroy / delete them.
This can be done by contacting us using this form.